Bainbridge Brewing is proud to celebrate its 4th Anniversary with a party on Friday June 10th (2-9pm) and Saturday June 11th (12-9pm) at the brewery’s taproom. Coinciding with the celebration is the tapping of rare and special beers including the latest in a series… the 4th Anniversary Ale.
The brewery’s 4th anniversary celebration will feature an extended lineup of sixteen different Bainbridge be
ers, including rare barrel-aged and sour beers from its cellar.
Clocking in at 9.9% ABV, the 4th Anniversary Ale is a Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout, aged with cacao nibs ethically sourced from Ghana by TCHO chocolate. There will be a limited release of the Bainbridge 4th Anniversary Ale in individually wax-dipped 22oz bottles at the brewery, and a select few cases will make their way to the brewery’s distributors: Olympic and Alpha.
This beer, and others, will be available in a special limited edition 4th Anniversary commemorative glass at the brewery.
There will be live local acoustic music by Rye & Barley on Friday from 4-7pm, and by Tim Cornprost who will be playing various sets throughout the day on Saturday.
Onsite food will also be available in the extended patio from local favorites The Dog Wagon on Friday, and B I BBQ on Saturday.
A list of anticipated Bainbridge beers available during the two-day event include year-round and seasonal beers:
- Mosquito Fleet Session IPA (just released this week)
- Windfall Grapefruit IPA
- Kommuter Kolsch-Style Ale
- Arrow Point Amber
- Bainbridge Single Hop Pale Ale (Sterling hops)
- Battle Point Stout
- Eagle Harbor IPA
- Downrigger Double IPA
Our Anniversary Ale Series:
- Bainbridge 1st Anniversary – Cab Sav Barrel Wheatwine
- Bainbridge 2nd Anniversary – Nope. Sorry, its all gone!
- Bainbridge 3rd Anniversary – Whisky Barrel Doppelbock
- Bainbridge 4th Anniversary – Barrel Aged Chocolate Imperial Stout
Project Cardinaux – Four barrels, same beer, same house brett culture, with different finishing:
- North – Barrel Aged Brett Saison with Blackberry, Lingonberry, and Sea Buckthorn
- West – Barrel Aged Brett Saison with Apple Cider and Cranberries
- East – Barrel Aged Brett Saison with Blood Orange, Mandarin, Pomelo and Buddha’s Hand
- South – Barrel Aged Brett Saison, straight up.
Flights of four tasters will be available for the regular beers, as well as special flights of the Anniversary Ales and Project Cardinaux.
Thanks to all of our supporters for a great four years. It’s time to celebrate!
Chuck and Russell Everett